Onge
Fate (My Blood Approves, #2)Alice Bonham thinks she's finally found a balance in her life between the supernatural and real life with her brother Milo. Jack - her sorta vampire boyfriend - keeps her at arm's length to keep her safe. As for his brother Peter... she's not sure where he's at, or what he wants with her. Worse still, she's not even sure what she wants with Peter. 

When tragedy happens, Alice finds herself struggling with a terrible choice. Her decision has consequences that reach farther than she'd ever imagined... (Summary from Goodreads)


My Thoughts: I liked this one just as much as the first. I really like Jack but I am kind of drawn to Peter. We didn't see much of him in this book and I wanted more. I can't wait to read the next one. 


(Hardcover Worthy)
0 Responses