Onge
Immortal
The wound inflicted only a few minutes before was nearly healed. A small cut was the only sign that anything had occurred. I watched in disbelief as it finished closing and eventually disappeared.
“What are you?” 
* * *
Gods, demons, fiends, eighteen year old Alina Taylor doesn’t believe in any of them, until she meets Samuel Grant and Duncan Michaels, and discovers a world that could destroy everything she loves. (Summary from Goodreads)


My Thoughts: I enjoyed the story. There was a kind of crazy love triangle, but it was a little different than most I've read. The ending was incredible. I totally didn't see it coming at all!! I can't wait for the next book to come out. 


Hardcover Worthy
Amazon


1 Response
  1. vvb32 reads Says:

    oh that greeeeeen eye and a crazy love triangle sounds appealing.