Onge
Breathless

Breathless


Jason races into Azazel's life--sweaty, tortured, and hunted by covert forces. Azazel is drawn to Jason. He's so complicated. She can't let anything get in the way of finding out Jason's secrets, not even her boyfriend, her friends, or her parents. Most importantly, no matter how dangerous Jason claims it is for her to be near him, she can't let him leave. (Summary from Goodreads)



Trembling

Trembling

Lilith's back, and she's got her eye on Jason. Jason doesn't think Azazel's new best friend Jude is really gay. Someone put a bell, engraved with a picture of the sun rising over water, in Azazel's purse. Azazel's worried, but Jason thinks she's paranoid. Jason and Azazel might be at the beach, but the clouds are rolling in. . . (Summary from Goodreads)
Tortured

Tortured

Azazel hasn't been able to stop having nightmares. Sometimes her boyfriend Jason is covered in blood, grinning at her like a demon. Sometimes there is a gun in her hand, and she's shooting the people she loves the most. The only way to stop the dreams is to drown them in liquor. Azazel feels like black water is closing over her head. And she doesn't know if she can breathe. (Summary from Goodreads)


My Thoughts: I liked these books. They were each pretty quick reads. There was a lot of action right from the beginning. Jason and Azazel had a lot of opposition and I liked seeing how they dealt with it.  The ending is not something that I expected and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I am glad that there is another book about these two. 
Warning: There are some adult themes. 

Paperback worthy

1 Response
  1. Thanks for giving my books a look. I appreciate it.

    Cheers!