Onge
Bloody Jack (Bloody Jack, #1)Life as a ship's boy aboard HMS Dolphin is a dream come true for Jacky Faber. Gone are the days of scavenging for food and fighting for survival on the streets of eighteenth-century London. Instead, Jacky is becoming a skilled and respected sailor as the crew pursues pirates on the high seas. 
There's only one problem: Jacky is a girl. And she will have to use every bit of her spirit, wit, and courage to keep the crew from discovering her secret. 
This could be the adventure of her life -- if only she doesn't get caught. . . . (Summary from Goodreads)


My Review: I really enjoyed Jacky. I love how she talks. It made me laugh sometimes. It can be a little dark. There are a couple creeps aboard the ship Jacky has to watch out for. It was an excellent book and I can't wait to start the second one!


(Paperback Worthy)
0 Responses