Onge
Burned (House of Night, #7)Zoey Redbird is the youngest High Priestess in House of Night history and is the only person – vamp or fledgling – that can stop the evil Neferet from raising all kinds of immortal trouble. And she might just have a chance if she wasn’t so busy being dead. 

Well, dead is too strong a word. Stevie Rae knows she can bring her BFF back from her unscheduled va-cay in the Otherworld. But it’s going to take a lot more than hoping to bring Zoey back. Stevie Rae will have to give up a few secrets of her own . . . (Summary from Goodreads)


My Review: I have mixed feelings about this series. It is mostly from all the love triangles. Zoey sure gets around. Other than that it has been pretty entertaining. I wasn't able to put any of them down, including this one. I knew it wouldn't be mostly about Zoey and I didn't know how I would like that. I enjoyed seeing more of Stevie Rae and Stark. In the end I wanted a little more about Stevie Rae. I need the next book soon!! 


(Hardcover Worthy)
0 Responses