Onge

You Are So Undead to Me (Megan Berry, #1)

You Are So Undead to Me (Megan Berry, #1)Fifteen-year-old Megan Berry is a Zombie Settler by birth, which means she's part-time shrink to a bunch of dead people with a whole lot of issues.

All Megan wants is to be normal and go to homecoming, of course. Unfortunately, it's a little difficult when your dates keep getting interrupted by a bunch of slobbering Undead.

Things are about to get even more complicated for Megan. Someone in school is using black magic to turn average, angsty Undead into flesh-eating Zombies, and it's looking like homecoming will turn out to be a very different kind of party the bloody kind.

Megan must stop the Zombie apocalypse descending on Carol, Arkansas. Her life and more importantly, homecoming depends on it. (Summary from Goodreads)

Undead Much (Megan Berry, #2)

Undead Much (Megan Berry, #2)Even Zombie Settlers with Super Hot Boyfriends get the Blues...

A few months ago I was a normal girl with a normal life. But that was before my power to Settle the Undead returned and someone tried to kill me with zombies.

Now I work magic and practice kicking butt while trying to find time for pom squad and my boyfriend, Ethan, and trying NOT to think about how freaky my life has become. It can be tough. Still…things could be worse…

Oh yeah, right:
1. Feral new super-strong zombies. Check.
2. Undead psychic hottie predicting a zombie apocolypse. Check.
3. Earth-shattering secrets that could land me in Settler prison for life. Check.
4. Cheerleader vs. pom squad turf war threatening the end of the half time as we know it. Check.

I’m going to need therapy (and a cookie) if I live through the week. Unfortunately I’m learning that’s not something Zombie Queens can take for granted. (Summary from Goodreads)

My Review: I wasn't sure what I was getting into with these books. The covers weren't something I would have normally picked up, but I am glad I did. I really enjoyed these books. I liked Megan and Ethan, and Cliff (in the second book). The books are well written. I like the characters attitudes. And I haven't read anything on zombies yet. I can't wait for the third one to come out!! 

(Hardcover Worthy)

0 Responses