Onge
First Test (Protector of the Small, #1)Keladry, known as Kel, has always wanted to be a knight but must deal with the disapproval of some of her teachers and fellow students. But when her young servant is kidnapped on the day of the public exams, Kel has to choose . . . to follow her dreams, or her convictions. (Summary from Goodreads)


My Review: It took me a little while to get into this book because I like a little romance and Kel is only 10. But then she fought a couple of bullies, but didn't necessarily win, and I fell in love with her. She is one tough girl. I couldn't put the book down. I'm glad all the books are out so I can read them quick! 


(Paperback Worthy)
2 Responses

  1. Deepali Says:

    I recall sort of breezing through this book, it was good, not great.

    Btw, thank you for following my blog - in the spirit of sisterhood and reciprocation, I now follow yours :)
    see you!