Onge
The Devouring (The Devouring, #1)When Reggie finds an old journal and reads about the Vours, supernatural creatures who feast on fear and attack on the eve of the winter solstice, she assumes they are just the musings of some lunatic author. But soon, they become a terrifying reality when she begins to suspect that her timid younger brother might be one of their victims.

Risking her life and her sanity, Reggie enters a living nightmare to save the people she loves. Can she devour her own fears before they devour her?

Bone-chilling, terrifying, thrilling...what are you waiting for? (Summary from Goodreads)


My Review: Can you say creepy?! I would definitely not recommend to those who don't enjoy creepy scary. Reggie sees all kinds of weird stuff in peoples nightmares. I'm into scary so I really liked it. Kind of makes me want to read more scary books. Off to number 2.


(Paperback Worthy)
0 Responses