Onge
The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1)Meghan Chase has never fit in at her small-town high school, and now, on the eve of her 16th birthday, she discovers why. When her half brother is kidnapped, Meghan is drawn into a fantastical world she never imagined--the world of Faery, where anything you see may try to eat you, and Meghan is the daughter of the summer faery king. Now she will journey into the depths of Faery to face an unknown enemy . . . and beg the help of a winter prince who might as soon kill her as let her touch his icy heart. The Iron King is the first book in the Iron Fey series. (Summary from Goodreads)


My Review: I really enjoyed this book. I think this is one of the first faery books I read and I am starting to like them. I couldn't put this book down. I always feel bad with the love triangles just because someone will be left. I'm kind of rooting for Ash though. I can't wait till Iron Daughter comes out!


(Hardcover Worthy)
0 Responses